Tuesday 12 May 2009

Days 3, 4, 5 and 6

I'll do you favour and not detail all the points and meals that I had over this period ha ha. I'll just pick out a few highlights for you :o)

Friday - I was quite good! We didn't do pub lunch in the end after all and so I went and bought a jacket spud with coleslaw from the refectory, plus a little salad pot thing. I made butternut squash chips in the evening, which didn't go quite to plan, they needed to be thinner and crispier. I shall succeed in the end.

Saturday - For lunch I made my king prawn spag again for dad and myself, and for dinner we made mmmmm, garlic 'butter' salmon, this stuff is gorgeous, just do the following:

Take a fillet of salmon and cut a piece of foil big enough to wrap it up

Place the salmon on the foil

Chop up a clove of garlic and sprinkle it on top

Put a couple of knobs of butter on top of that (I used Bertolli extra light)

Wrap it all up in the foil and bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes (20 for smaller fillets, 25-30 for larger fillets)


YUM! With stir-fry vegetabubbles.

Sunday - Was bit of a naughty day, good lunch, chicken bagel. Dinner was bad, but oh so good!! Toad in the hole with 2 sausages wrapped in bacon, and roast tatties. I think it worked out at about 17.5 points, but I had some saved up from other days, and 4 taken of my total for the walk that morning.

I was extra naughty and had a bit of ice cream with some mango chunks too....woe is me

Monday - Norty norty, went to Strada for lunch and had 'Panzerotti Porcini', or mushroom ravioli, in butter. about 11.5 points I do believe. We also shared garlic and rosemary pizza bread, and a melted chocolate pudding....owie!

So for dinner I had a green salad with a bit of feta sprinkled over the top. I was over yesterday, but not by too much, only a couple of points.

All in all, I think I have about 6 points in the bank for this week that I didn't use. The true test will come when I'm weighed this evening though....shock horror, I shall be back to tell you all about it and finally give you my measurements, I got a measuring tape this weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment